Contact us immediately if you are a car driver and willing to work in Hull and the surrounding areas including Hornsea, Goole, York, and Grimsby. We recruit and offer flexible employment opportunities to experienced carers from different backgrounds. Why not come and join us?
Download an application form
Submit a registration of interest
Care Home Consultant (Health and Social Care)
Plus Resources – Kingston upon Hull
£7.50 an hour – Part-time
|Plus Resources is a healthcare recruitment and training company with vast experience within the health and social care. We are looking to recruit an experienced, self-motivated individual with proven track records of supporting business growth. Your primary aim is to generate contractual business opportunities by reaching out to prospective clients or managers (existing and New) within the care home. This include maintaining positive relationship with all clients/staff, marketing our services either on the phone or by visit and employing good communication skills. You must have experience working in similar role with remarkable track record. This include;
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives; generate sales on the phone, visiting client on business appointments; sending e-mails and letters to clients; updating leaflets, flyers as necessary.
- You will be very independent, ready to develop and grow with the company, work as a team player with the interest of the organizational growth.
- You will employ excellent customer service and interpersonal skills in dealing with customers inquires on time, answering and returning customer calls in a professional way.
- You must be ready to adhere to the company guideline and procedure, excellent planning and organisational skills, provide daily progress report to your line manager.
We are looking for staff with a drive to make things happen, with good knowledge and experience of the business, good team spirit and willing to work alone in achieving a desired outcome. Apply for this job as soon as possible, eligible candidates will be invited for the first round of interview by 6th January, 2017.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £7.50 /hour
- Home Care: 2 years
- Marketing Communications: 1 year
Carer / Support Worker
Plus Resources is a healthcare recruitment agency and we supply experienced carers to various healthcare settings in and out of Hull. Do you have experience of working with service users in long term care, supporting people with mental health needs, physical disability or other health conditions, either elderly or young adults? We are looking for candidates experienced in assisting with day to day independent care, personal hygiene, meal preparation, administering medication, shopping and domestic tasks. You must be available to start work immediately. If this sounds like you, please contact us on 07988826554. Experience is essential and carers should be able to provide care training certificates. Successful applicants are expected to provide an enhanced disclosure. We are located at the Community Enterprise Centre, Cottingham Road Hull HU5 2DH, Drop-in between 10am and 12pm (Monday – Friday) with your CV and other documents for a short assessment.